Good morning everyone!
Hope you are all having a good week so far...if it's been a bit bumpy, just remember that the weekend isn't too far away. Hang in there!
My week has been pretty good so far...we are all well (yippee) and hopefully the rain is on it's way out of here and the sun is actually shinning...life is good! I also started off my week with my first ever
What a great way to start my week, I had so much fun! You still have time to become a follower and leave a comment to qualify for the drawing I will have next Monday. I will be giving away the April Showers Cricut Cartridge. Just check out the post below this one for the details.
I have a cute little Valentine's Day card for you today.
This is one of those long, skinny cards...measuring 4 X 8 1/2 inches. This size was great for the banner I chose to make. The patterned paper is from K&Company.
* Cricut's Straight From the Nest cartridge was used for the banner. I used the shadow feature and cut the banner pieces at 2 1/4 inches.
* The letters were cut from Cricut's Paper Lace cartridge at 1 inch. I covered them in MS glitter.
* Gems were added to the top part of each banner piece. I strung the banner together using heavy crochet thread in black.
* I used a cute heart border MS punch for my white mat before adhering the banner.
* I found these cute little heart-clothespins on the Valentine's aisle at Michael's and thought they would be perfect to "hold up" my banner. They were sort of a washed out red color, so I added a touch of red Stickles glitter glue and took care of that problem!
Close up of the bling!
The clothes pins make it all but impossible to put this card in an envelope...but this one is for my hubby, so it's ok! I'll just leave it out on his desk and he'll find it eventually!
Have a great day!
Until next time,