Hello everyone and welcome to my little corner!
It's Friday again and time for another Festive Friday over at My Cricut Craft Room. Festive Fridays are all about projects for the holiday...any holiday. It can be for Christmas, Halloween, Easter...any holiday at all. So, you never know what you might find on a Festive Friday!
With October being almost over, I am hard at work on my Christmas cards and gift tags. I love
Christmas and I love sending Christmas cards to people I love. However, I do NOT love creating the same card in multiples....I just get bored too easily I guess. So, everyone on my list gets an original card. This works out pretty nice for me because I get to try out all sorts of styles and layouts! For this card, I thought I would try my hand at a card using some non-traditional Christmas colors....
To be honest, I wasn't very fond of this color scheme at first, but it's beginning to grow on me!
* Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye Wonderful Winter paper stack
* Solid paper - Paper Studio
* Green & ivory mat - Art Philosophy cartridge found on page 31 - cut at 3.5 inches
* Christmas ornament - Art Philosophy cartridge. Image found on page 33 - cut at 2.75 inches. I covered the red layer in Glossy Accents and sprinkled with Martha Stewart's glitter in Garnet.
* Sentiment mat - hand cut and stamped using the Pink By Design stamp set Old Time Christmas.
* Striped banners - Art Philosophy - cut at 1.75 inches.
* Brown gems are from Close To My Heart
* Brown, ruffled ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the tiny ivory ribbon is from my ribbon stash.
I may not be sure about the colors of this card, but I do love that sparkle!
And that's my Festive Friday project for today! I sure hope that you have enjoyed stopping by today. I always look forward to your visits and kind comments....you guys make my day! I hope you will take a few minutes and stop by My Cricut Craft Room to see what the other lovely ladies on the Design Team have to share with you today.
Until next time,