Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner.
Today I have a very girly layout to share with you and some information about the newest stamp release from Pink By Design.
Let me tell you about the new stamps first. Sarah will be sharing the newest stamps in her fabulous collection tonight! Not only will there be a stamp release, she also has a fun project for everyone to put together during the UStream. Doesn't that sound like fun? You will need to have your supplies ready once the UStream begins, so let me tell you what you will need....
* 2 Scalloped circle - any size, but not smaller than 2 inches
* Several pieces of scrap ribbon (does not need to match)
That's it! I'm not sure what she has planned, but knowing Sarah, I'm sure it will be fun! So please make plans to join in on all the fun tonight (November 4) at 8:30 CST HERE.
Ok, now it's time for my super-girly layout. I've decided to put together an 8 X 8 scrapbook as a birthday gift for my granddaughter. She will be 7 in December and I think she is old enough to take of it and hopefully one day to treasure it. I want to do pages that let her know how very much she is loved and that while she is beautiful on the outside, she is even more so on the inside. Ok...enough or I'll be crying as I try to type this!
I used one of the new stamps to be released tonight by Pink By Design and I think it perfectly states one of the messages I want Emma to carry in her heart....
I love that she is looking at herself in the mirror in this photo. It just reinforces the message I want her to learn. Ok, on to the recipe for this layout:
*Paper - Ooh La La by The Paper Studio
* Photo frame - Sophisticated - cut at 6.5 inches and spritzed with Glimmer Mist in Silver
* Sentiment mat - Storybook - cut at 2.25 inches and spritzed with Glimmer Mist
* Corner - Storybook cut at 2 inches and spritzed with Glimmer Mist
* Rosette - I cut a strip of paper at 1.5 inches, scored and folded. To complete the look, I added some off white tulle and a lovely gem from Recollections.
* Pearls and gems from my embellishment stash
I really love the way the rosette turned out...
Well, that's about all I have for today. I hope to see you tonight at the stamp release! Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you soon.
Until next time,